a week in photos.



This week was a really good week, with a couple of crazy moments. I got to go to my first minor league baseball game with Daniel! I couldn't help but laugh when he drop his newly bought bratwurst on the ground and made a noise of utter disbelief that he had just lost his expensive bratwurst to the floor. I bought some sunflower stamps, and got to try them out. Mother got up early and made me breakfast 3 out 5 days this week. Fruit cut by your momma always tastes sweeter than when you cut it yourself. I'm reading "Mere Christianity" by C.S. Lewis, all I can say is...auh-mazing book! I watched "Roman Holiday" with Audrey Hepburn and Gregory Peck. Such a cute movie! 

Have a good weekend!

Comments

  1. I'm a big fan of ROman Holiday. :) CUTE CUTE CUTE BLOG!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Our Engagement Photos.