laughing.

You know they say laughing adds time to your life? At the rate I'm going, I could live to be an old, old woman. An old, happy woman at that! Daniel makes me laugh (and cry happy tears, too!).  Before getting to know Daniel, the thought of putting myself out there and trying to date again was a little bit scary. I mean, I thought I wouldn't find someone who I was comfortable with and could completely be myself around at all or I'd have to wait until I was 30 or so to find someone who was ready to commit to one person. As time went on, my dream of being happy, young, and in love seemed a little far-fetched.

But, after the first couple of times I spent with Daniel and the more I got to know him, he changed my mind that such people DO exist. Daniel and I have so many things in common, everything from views about life, right down to the small things. The best thing about him, the thing he wants most in life...a family. When I heard him say this, I couldn't believe it at first! I mean, how many boys think about being happily married and having beautiful children at 18. None that I have met! He has me smiling until my cheeks go numb when he tells me his views on love and goals for life. He is sweet, kind, and caring. He has an appreciation for the small things in life. I can easily fall in love with a man like this!

Comments

  1. I'm happy you are taking another step in a small chapter of your long life :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Our Engagement Photos.