summer ease.


I start summer classes Monday that go through August. While I'm going to miss the laziness of being out of school, I'm also excited to finally start my upper division classes for my major. The means classes that are called "system and design analysis" and "database administration." Scary sounding and intimidating, I know. But, I also get to take really excited classes like "web development" and multimedia tools and techniques," which is editing and creating images for the web.

Oh, I don't know if I've told you or not, but I'm an art AND math minor now. Yep, I said it. MATH. There are so many uses for upper level maths in not only computer science that can be so useful to know, but also is art. I want to be able to create beautiful content for the internet and web, and math just has so many uses for it. I suppose it's a good thing I'm way better in math than I ever was in English or Foreign Languages.  I took French in high school, and sadly, I don;t even remember how to count in French.

Au Revoir! That's really about it. Sigh.

Comments

  1. you take such lovely photos. i hope you enjoy all your new classes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Our Engagement Photos.