L is for the way i love you.


Here are some questions that Daniel and I answered from the lovely Katie. These were so much fun to answer! Enjoy!

A. Age:
Ashley: 18
Daniel: 18

B. Bed size:
Ashley: The best queen pillowtop ever!
Daniel: Twin.

C. Chore that you hate:
Ashley: Dishes and cleaning the bathroom.
Daniel: Watering animals
D. Dogs:
Ashley: Uhhhh...they're scary, unless they're really, really small.
Daniel: Love 'em.

E. Essential start to your day:
Ashley: A shower.
Daniel: Hot beverage and a text or call from Ashley.
Ashley: His answer makes me sound lame

F. Favorite color:
Ashley: Yellow and blue.
Daniel: Burgundy

G. Gold or Silver:
Ashley: Ehh...
Daniel: Silver is the classiest color.

H. Height:
Ashley: 5'6”
Daniel: 5'9.5”

I. Instruments you play:
Ashley: None (sad face)
Daniel: “Lies! She plays 'Mary Had a Little Lamb' on the guitar!” But, I play piano, violin, and occasional the banjo.

J. Job title:
Ashley: legal assistant
Daniel: office drone, and farm flunky

K. Kids:
Ashley: Puh-leaaaase!
Daniel: My family had 19, if you mean baby goats...

L. Live:
Ashley: In a house?
Daniel: What is the question?...Can I buy a vowel?

M. Mother’s name:
Ashley: Sherry
Daniel: Ma

N. Nicknames:
Ashley: Bubble muffin (given to me as a child from my dad)
Daniel: (Insert two syllable word here)-Dan. My dad gives me several nicknames per day. Mustache Dan, College Dan, Nickname Dan, etc.

O. Overnight hospital stays:
Ashley: When I was born in a hospital...
Daniel: Are interesting.

P. Pet peeves:
Ashley: When Daniel picks at my fingernails and when people poke me
Daniel: Bad grammar and bad manners

Q. Quote from a movie:
Ashley: “Under the Sea!” (I don't know, it's the only thing I can think of...)
Daniel: “Big? I am big! It's the pictures that got small.” (Sunset Boulevard)

R. Right or left handed:
Ashley: Righty
Daniel: Righty tighty.

S. Siblings:
Ashley: 4.
Daniel: Two older brothers.

U. Underwear:
Ashley: I'll only wear them if they're cute!
Daniel: Semper ubi, sub ubi (it's a Latin pun!)

V. Vegetable you hate:
Ashley: I dislike cauliflower; it looks like moldy broccoli
Daniel: Squash!
W. What makes you run late:
Ashley: Just about anything, I guess...
Daniel: Nothing! I'm always ten minutes early for everything.

X. X-Rays you’ve had:
Ashley: My foot, my spine, and my jaw.
Daniel: I had one taken of my arm once.
Y. Yummy food that you make:
Ashley: Taco Ring!
Daniel: Potato Soup.

Z. Zoo animal:
Ashley: ummmmmm...... the birds.
Daniel: Animals are cool.

Comments

  1. Super cute...I'm right there with you on the dogs too and your taco ring sounds yummy!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "His answer makes me sound lame ↑" that made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 things: ashley