good morning.


Getting up in the mornings has never been my forte (actually, getting up at all isn't a strong point of mine, napping is what I do best). I guess I better get used to limited amounts of sleep since college starts this month. I have 8:00am classes all week, and on Monday and Wednesday my latest class ends at 8:30pm. Mother says coffee will become my bestfriend, and sleep will be a long lost relative. Even though I will miss my favorite hobby, I am very excited for college to start, because it means Daniel finally moves up here! We're planning on getting up some mornings and eating breakfast with each other some days, and helping each other study for our classes on others. I've never been this excited for school to start back up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Engagement Photos.