cinco de mayo.



The weather has been so crazy here! It has stormed almost everyday for the past two weeks. But, today was beautiful!

I am finished with the first semester of college, with only two and a half more weeks until I am officially a high school graduate! The excitement and anticipation are going to kill me. Both of my grandmothers, my father,  my father's girlfriend and her son are coming into town for it, which makes me all the more excited.

I am getting my tattoo tonight! I will post pictures tomorrow:)

I hope your week is going very well!

Comments

  1. Such pretty, pretty pictues, Ashley! Congrats on finishing your first semester of college and how exciting about your upcoming High School graduation...enjoy it becuase you will look back on that time fondly in the future! :)

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Our Engagement Photos.